Welcome to the City Hotel Heilbronn, your 3-star comfort hotel in the heart of Heilbronn.
Welcome to City Hotel Heilbronn, your 3-star comfort hotel in the heart of Heilbronn.
- Main Telephone: +49 7131 9353 10
- Reception: +49 7131 9353 0
- Fax Number: +49 7131 9353 53
Our breakfast is served daily from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. If you would like breakfast at a different time, please let us know.
The doors on the ground floor are closed in the evenings from 6:00 p.m. and all day on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays. Please always take your key with you. The large key opens the entrance doors to the high-rise building and the hotel on the 12th and 14th floors. The small key opens your room door.
On weekdays, we are here for you from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. On Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays, we do not have fixed working hours and are only on site as needed.
Each telephone unit costs EUR 0.25. Each room has its own meter at the reception. You can get a line by dialing 9. Please note that the reception cannot put through any telephone calls after 9:00 p.m. on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays. Please therefore pass on your direct dial number (= room number) if you wish to be reached.
You can leave your fax for forwarding at the reception. We charge EUR 0.25 per page.
To use the wake-up service, lift the receiver, press 1, wait a short moment, and then enter your desired wake-up time in 4-digit format (e.g., 06:15). Please note that you will not receive confirmation of the wake-up time you have entered. The last wake-up time entered always applies.
Pay parking on site
You can park your vehicle for a fee in the shopping center parking garage.
- Shoe shine machine: Located at the reception
- Drink vending machine: Located on the 14th floor. Please take your key with you as the entrance doors to the hotel are often locked.
- Toothbrushes and irons: Available upon request at the reception.
- Magazines and newspapers: Available at the reception.
- Credit cards: We accept Eurocard, Diners-Club, Amex, Visa, Master, and Electronic Cash.
Telephone Numbers and Train Information
You can get this information from the reception free of charge within Germany.
We are happy to provide information and recommendations on local restaurants.
Thank you for your attention and we wish you a pleasant stay.
Important Phone Numbers
- Police: 110
- Fire Brigade: 112
- National Directory Assistance: 11833
- International Directory Assistance: 010
- Timetable information: 19419
- Speaking Clock/ Time: 01191
- Heilbronn Taxi Service: 58555
- Caretaker (in emergencies only): 0176 42017611
Please note that the caretaker should only be contacted in emergencies. We wish you a pleasant stay at City Hotel Heilbronn.